This three-tiered boom stand is loaded with usable features. The disappearing boom arm allows the stand to be used as a straight or a boom stand, allowing for the drummer to spread out for maximum comfort, or pull in tightly for smaller stages — all the while, allowing for perfect cymbal placement with the micro-geared tilter. All tiers, including the boom arm, include memory locks to assure consistent placement — night after night, session after session. The memory lock on the bottom tier allows for consistently perfect leg positioning, and the double-D wing nuts are substantial without being overbearing — allowing for great grip when adjusting height or position. The Mercury-exclusive molded feet allow not only for slip-free placement, but preserve the resonance of cymbals — or any toms suspended off of the stand.
- double-braced Mercury quality
- disappearing boom arm: use as a straight or a boom stand
- micro-geared tilter for maximum flexibility in positioning
- Memory locks on all tiers
- Mercury molded feet for grip and resonance.