Designed with Chad Smith, all the volume, trash and cut of the Holy China is now available in a China Splash format. With its exaggerated high profile, single row of holes and raw bell, the 10" AA Mini Holy China cuts better than any other cymbal its size. This special design delivers the type of high-end white noise that is typically associated with larger cymbals. That's because more trash equals less tonal character and more white noise in the cymbal's sound, resulting in boosted cut. Think of it as a mini-monster of volume and cut. SABIAN is committed to creating the widest, most innovative range of sounds on the planet, giving drummers more choice in creating their sound.
- Designed with Chad Smith, a mini-monster of loudness and cut
- High profile, a raw bell and two rows of mini-holes deliver serious cutting power
- Designed for boosted trash and reduced tonal character
- Protected by SABIAN Two-Year Warranty
- Available in Natural or Brilliant Finish