Pearl Artist Matt Halpern designed each element of his Signature Snare Drum to complement -as well as contrast- the complex nature of his playing. Subtle touches, like black powder-coating and three shell vents help to temper the lively tone of its 1.5mm Brass shell. MasterCast die-cast hoops boost projection but Evans Heavyweight Dry heads deliver a controlled attack.
Its SR150 Click-Lock strainer delivers increased sensitivity, while visual touches like black/brass STL Swivel Tube Lugs and striking yellow gaskets, serve to inspire the ideal performance. The end result is a snare drum with cutting, dry, versatility that responds quickly for aggressive play, and serves a variety of styles with an expanded tuning range.
- 1.5mm Brass Shell w/Black Powder-Coat Finish
- MasterCast Hoops (DCB1410/1410S)
- SR150 Click-Lock Strainer
- Ultra-Sound Snare (SN1420I)
- Evans Heavyweight Batter Head (B14HWD)
- Evans Hazy 300 Snare Head (S14H30)
- AH03B Die-Cast Air Vents (x3)
- Black Powdercoated w/Yellow Gaskets