Traditionally, the Ludwig Sound has run the gamut between the low tonal warmth of the Legacy shell, and the resonant midrange qualities of Classic Maple. As musical tastes and styles have evolved, a growing segment the drumming community sees the need for a louder alternative. With this in mind, Ludwig's team of engineers and craftsmen went back to square one with a single goal: a completely new shell for today's Ludwig Drummer.
- Five-Ply Shell: Three-ply Classic Maple core with 1/16 in. inner and outer plys of American Red Oak.
- Bearing Edge: Dual 45-degree inner/outer with slight roundover at the apex
- The A.T.L.A.S. Mount: All Keystone rack and floor toms now come standard with the Ludwig ATLAS mount; a self-contained mounting platform that reduces shell hardware by incorporating three points of suspenision and a tom bracket into the lug spacing.
- Solid-Cast Brass Badges: Made in the USA from recycled trumpet brass, Keystone's new cast badge is a bold statement of Ludwig craftsmanship.
- Keystone Claw w/Full-width wrap kick hoops: Cast to fit the look of the unique Keystone lug, and contoured to the exact shape of our new 12-ply Maple hoop.
- 12.7mm Mounting Arm and Floor Tom Legs: This thicker mounting post offers increased stability and adaptation with other Atlas mounting accessories for increased set-up flexibility.
- Keystone Lugs: A low-mass, bridge-style lug with classic Ludwig features, updated with sleek styling for maximum performance.
- Ludwig USA: Heavy-coated batter heads.
*Snare Drum, Cymbals and Hardware Not Included
Image not available at this time.