LP Sambago Bells are great examples of LP innovation. This patented design makes these bells virtually indestructible modern staples for any drummer or percussionist.
- These bells trace their roots back to Africa and then to the metal Agogo Bells played throughout Brazil
- Crisp and consistent sound unlike any existing instrument
- Mounts quickly and easily attaches to any 3/8" diameter mounting rod
- Pitched so that they have complementary tones - high and low - approximately one minor third apart
- Brilliant sound combined with a bold, colorful look makes them perfect for the professional percussionist yet simple enough for the novice musician
- LP Eye-bolt Assembly included