The Contact series feature a shaped and slightly deeper profile with a relatively larger bell. The stick feel is very lively, The pitch is higher but still rich and warm. These are medium to medium thin cymbals that speak very easily. Faster and louder, these plates also have depth and complexity in the undertones and a shimmering wash that drives the sound forward and up. At home in studio or live situations.
The medium tapered bow on this 16” crash cymbal creates a clear and articulate sound. This is a reference cymbal for a perfect bright but not thin sounding 16" crash. Fast, full bodied and able to cut through a lot of noise.
- Surface: wide deep lathing by hand
- Bow: medium taper
- Bell: larger, articulate, clear
- Weight: medium to medium thin, very fast but solid response
- Hammering: deep hammered hot and cold
- Stick: very crisp and fast
- Wash: higher pitch, medium long decay