The Contact series feature a shaped and slightly deeper profile with a relatively larger bell. The stick feel is very lively, The pitch is higher but still rich and warm. These are medium to medium thin cymbals that speak very easily. Faster and louder, these plates also have depth and complexity in the undertones and a shimmering wash that drives the sound forward and up. At home in studio or live situations.
Are you looking for a fast, robust clean sounding set of hats? Look no further. With their high pitch The 13” Contact Hats are at home in pop and rock with a slightly more modern sound. Fusion players will love the crisp articulation.
- Surface: wide deep lathing by hand
- Bow: medium taper
- Bell: larger, articulate, clear
- Weight: medium to medium thin, very fast but solid response
- Hammering: deep hammered hot and cold
- Stick: very crisp and fast
- Wash: higher pitch, medium long decay