LP Cowbells are handmade in the USA using the same exact specifications developed by LP Founder Martin Cohen over 40 years ago. All LP cowbells are crafted from premium quality steel and specially developed tooling with careful attention given to tolerance levels.
This mounted cowbell features the famous forged eye-bolt clamp assembly with oversized wing nuts that provide secure placement on 3⁄8" diameter mounting rods with only finger tightening.
- Self-aligning eye-bolt design simplifies mounting
- Accommodates 3/8” and 1/2” diameter rods
- 8" mountable, black, 14-gauge steel construction provides added strength to withstand hard pounding
- Rich, cutting sound is low pitched and moderately dry
- Designed for the drum kit player
- Patent Pending
- Made in USA