Introduced in the 50’s by the original “sound-effects” man, the late Carrol Bratman. The LP Bell Tree has become an essential piece of gear for percussionists.
- 27 brass bells ranging from high to low pitch offers a range of sounds and possibilities for all styles of music
- Two metal tipped strikers are included and store in the stand
- Exclusive black steel stand has four cushioned feet for skid free table top use
- Versatile bracket that makes it possible to quickly mount it to most posts from 3/8 to over 1 in. in diameter
- LP450 can be free standing or mountable
- Hand held (LP589) version featuring 14 bells, with a solid wood handle and metal striker also available